Chcę, żeby w. ze mną tańczył, s., żeby znowu się do mnie kleił, s., żeby upił się przeze mnie na smutno, a ci inni, żeby po prostu bali się podejść. Przez chwilę. Nienawidzę tego, ale fajnie by było móc pokazać im, że wcale mi nie zależy. Przecież potrafię sprawić, żeby czuli się cholernie źle, potrafię spieprzyć im wieczór. Za t. p. w. k. i innych.

punk rock t-shirt, black cap and tatoo - the first things i noticed about you, żółwik
you love the knife (L)
OdpowiedzUsuńi can't read your blog because i dont understand the lenguage
but it seems nice :)
I'm in love with your brother
Yes I am
But maybe I shouldn't ask for his name
And you danced
Oh what a dance
And you laughed
Oh what a laugh
Does he know what I do?
And you'll pass this on, wont you?
And if I ask him once what would he say?
Is he willing?
Can he play?
(Pass This On)
all the cds are amazing! i wanna see the film "Hannah Med H" (the knife did the soundtrack), but i didn't find it.
Well, kiss from Argentine!
Julieta